Friday 23 November 2012

I'm Coming Back

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything for more than a year but that doesn't mean I didn't do anything. I have gained quite a bit of mass but recently, I find myself a little aimless as I go through the workouts in the gym. It's not that I have no idea what I was doing, I wasn't as determined as before.
So, as advised by one of my biggest inspirations in bodybuilding, Big Kris, I've decided to come back to this blog. Oh yeah!

I'm gonna stick with what I have been doing last time, write down as much details of my training, feelings and thoughts of every workout and also certain bodybuilding articles that draws my attention.

Today's a rest day and it is only because that I have been very sick for the past 2 days. I have lost over 6 lbs for that. But what made my day was that I received a signed autograph by my favourite bodybuilder and current Mr. Olympia, Phil "The Gift" Heath! Check it out!




Yeah man, get jealous people.

So this motivates me even more. I can't even describe that thrill in me. So fellows, be sure to stay tuned and I will update as much onto this blog as I possibly can. As for now, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Look at me, I am not famous!